To submit: You have 2 options:
- To enter into both the Austin Youth Film Festival, simply check the “Capital Metro” box in the regular submission form.
- To only enter into the Capital Metro competition for FREE (skipping the $5 entry fee for AYFF), submissions can be turned in on the Capital Metro submission form.
Deadline: April 28, 2017 5PM
Cap Metro is looking for short films to illustrate important transportation topics. Entries can fall into one of the following purviews:
1) Safety- Cap Metro is committed to safety so entries can be based on how to use transit safely or the importance of rail safety.
2) The benefits of taking transit- Examples include: good for the environment; you can text, listen to music, stream videos while you ride; good for your health.
3) Encouraging other teens to take transit- Explain how to use the system, why they should want to use Cap Metro or anything you want to say that shows that using public transportation is FUN!
1) Films should be no longer than 3 minutes in runtime.
2) Primary creators of the film must be completed by students enrolled in a Central Texas middle school, high school, or attending home school for the 2016-2017 school year.
3) Students may submit a film for each of the categories if they chose.
4) Films should not feature any copyrighted music or images. For royalty free music, check out: incompetech.com.